Used- Fully refurbished with warranty
AU$8,150.00 (inc. GST)
Notify me when back in stock
The Ghostbusters pinball experience highlights the humor of the film as the player progresses through the game. The game also includes custom speech by original “Ghostbusters” cast member, Ernie Hudson, who guides the player into becoming the newest member of the Ghostbusters team!
The Ghostbusters pinball experience captures the humor of the movie, while keeping the ball wild. Players explore modes and features that are straight from the original movie including the punch lines as call outs. Ghostbusters is easy to play, difficult to master, and is both dangerous and intuitive – the play is dangerous because the game fights back.
The game features two single drop targets in the middle of the playfield that are high risk but high reward. The game clearly leads the player from one goal to the next. All 5 GHOST lights begin to blink, making it clear that the goal is to hit the GHOST target. Once it is hit, the molded Slimer toy appears and it is obvious what to do next – hit Slimer. After Slimer is defeated, three mode lamps blink rapidly to show what to do next. When players shoot any of the indicated shots, the mode starts. Just like that, the player learns many of the fundamental game rules.
Ghostbusters has many ramps, two different Newton Ball features, a control gate, iconic toys including a color-changing Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and, of course, the movie’s iconic theme song by Ray Parker, Jr. The game features four multiballs and nine modes, including two wizard modes, plus many other features and mini-modes. The Pro, Premium and Limited Edition models each feature unique, hand drawn art packages by Zombie Yeti. They also contain custom speech and narration by Ghostbusters actor Ernie Hudson a.k.a. "Winston Zeddemore"
Ghostbusters Pro game features:
- "Ghostbusters and Terror Dogs" translite original art by "Zombie Yeti"
- Full Color High Definition decal material cabinet art featuring "Fire House Theme and Ecto-1"
- Color-changing Stay Puft Marshmallow Man toy
- Subway ball eject
- Motorized animated interactive Slimer toy
- Public Library butyrate
- Storage Containment facility butyrate with 2 lights
- 2 Pop-up Scoleri Brothers Rollover Drop Targets
- Multi colored tied-to-feature inserts
- Triple Newton Ball "Public Library" feature
- Single Newton Ball "Stacked Books" feature
- Control gate
- 9 - stand-up targets
- 3 Pop Bumpers with LED lighting
- 7 Full Spectrum color-changing RGB LED's under playfield Arrow inserts
- All LED general illumination
- Spotlight illumination for the center playfield area
Pro machine upgrades:
- SPIKE™ electronics hardware system improves earnings, reliability, serviceability and energy efficiency
- PCB boards updated
- Redesigned, stronger, modern-styled metal backbox
- New game design allows easy cleaning
- Cabinets are decaled for easy refurbishment
148cm(L) x 70.5cm(W) x 193cm(H) 127Kg
In Stern Box - 80cm(L) x 77cm(W) x 143cm(H) 130Kg
On 4 Legs - 148cm(L) x 70.5cm(W) x 135cm(H)
Cubic = 0.880880m3
|Unit Of Measure||Ea|