Beat Saber Arcade
With Beat Saber you become a dancing superhero!
AU$71,610.00 (inc. GST)
Notify me when back in stock
BEAT SABER ARCADE
Beat Saber is a VR rhythm game where you slash the beats of adrenaline-pumping music as they fly towards you, surrounded by a futuristic world.
Beat Saber is an immersive rhythm experience you have never seen before! Enjoy tons of handcrafted levels and swing your way through the pulsing music beats, surrounded by a futuristic world. Use your sabers to slash the beats as they come flying at you – every beat indicates which saber you need to use and the direction you need to match. With Beat Saber you become a dancing superhero!
With deployments operating across five countries under realworld conditions for over two years now, every VRsenal product is designed for maximum revenue per square foot, rock-solidreliability, and hassle-free operation.
Feel the Rhythm: Immerse yourself in the smoothest combination of music beats and visual effects in Beat Saber’s truly unique gameplay.
Handcrafted Levels & Music: Unlike other rhythm games with generated content, music and levels in Beat Saber are drawn precisely by hand to enhance the music experience.
Challenging Campaign: Get better every day while completing objectives and challenges in the Campaign.
Easy to Learn, Fun to Master:
Everyone can understand the basic game mechanics. It's easy for anyone to pick up and play.
Great Exercise: Exercise while dancing and slashing the beats, Beat Saber gets you moving.
VIRTUAL ARCADE CABINET FEATURES
- Fully automated
- No attendant required
- Footprint of just 36 square feet (3.34 square meters)
- Goes from pallet to fully operational in 30 minutes
- Always-charged controllers – no need to change pairs mid-day
- Integrated with Embed, Intercard, and all major private label card readers & credit card systems
- Hi-fidelity sound system
- Commercial-grade, high-resolution headset
- 15 plays per hour
- Game-play sizzle video displayed on 80-inch screen to attract customers when arcade cabinet is empty
- 6 ft (1.83 m) wide
- 3 ft (0.91 m) deep
- 10 ft 4 in (3.05 m) high with holographic signs
- 8 ft 4 in (2.54 m) high without holographic signs
- 80-inch (203-centimeter) 4k screen displays for onlookers what the player is seeing in the headset, and is protected by quarter-inch thick laminated safety glass.
- VR-ready PC, with Intel Core i7 processor, solidstate drive and Nvidia GTX graphics card HTC Vive Pro headset.
- Holographic game title projector – to project animated game title in the air above the cabinet.
- Cable retraction and management system to provide 99% wireless experience.