Americas Most Haunted Pinball
USED, Fully Refurbished - Only 150 ever made!
AU$8,950.00 (inc. GST)
Notify me when back in stock
America's Most Haunted is Spooky Pinball LLC's first production pinball machine and is designed and programmed by Ben Heck with input from Dennis Nordman. Game production is limited to 150 units. The game features color changing LEDs and a green DMD. The software is open source and animations, sounds and music are interchangeable via an SD card.
We have added RGB LED strips to the rear of the playfield and slingshot spotlights to help illuminate the playfield for a clearer brighter image. We have also fitted AMH out with special custom Mirror Blades to enhance the bounce of light around the playfield.
70cm(L) x 140cm(W) x 190cm(H) 125Kg
Carton = 86cm(L) x 77cm(W) x 156cm(H)
Cubic = 1.033m3
- We have added RGB LED strips to the rear of the playfield and slingshot spotlights to help illuminate the playfield for a clearer brighter image. We have also fitted AMH out with special custom Mirror Blades to enhance the bounce of light around the playfield
- 'Spooky' realistic door that can be bashed open by the player.
- 'Hellevator' can be raised and lowered to lock balls which are carried by a subway for a right scoop eject.
- Illuminated central 'Ghost' that turns to follow the ball in play, as well as glows various colors from an RGB LED depending on the mode
- A 'battle magnet' can trap and fling balls that enter the area below the ghost.
- LED strips are embedded into the side of the cabinet for brighter lighting
- Glowing back playfield wall that shows ghosts in the background
- 2 art packages (backglass and cabinet) were created to please the customers based on pinside feedback
|Unit Of Measure||ea|