Corona Virus Pandemic
Author: Zax Amusements Date Posted:10 August 2020
COVID-19 Trading Update
10th August, 2020
To our valued Customers & Contractors,
Zax Amusements will continue to trade throughout the Stage 4 lock-down as announced by the Victorian Government earlier in the week, however our Port Melbourne showroom will be closed to the Public until further notice.
As we can process orders online or via the phone to despatch via contact-less pick-up or delivery Australia wide (including locally), we would really appreciate your continued support as our industry is one of those most impacted by the current pandemic. Whether an existing or new customer, your business is so important to us right now, and we pledge to support you in turn with the best service and advice, and return the help to get our customer’s through this in any way we can. We want to continue working with you, and for you.
We have put in place a comprehensive COVID Safe Plan, and will adhere to all Government directions and guidelines throughout the 6 week period ahead. We have also put additional measures in place to ensure our customers and staff remain safe whilst we continue to operate. Some of these include:
- Ensuring all goods are available for purchase on our website, by phone or email.
- Contact-less pickup and delivery, for both our customer and courier services.
- Closing our Port Melbourne Showroom until further notice.
- Reducing our workforce and only having our essential workers come into the office (with other staff to work from home if their role permits).
- Strict physical distancing and hygiene measures, with all staff wearing face masks.
- Several sanitiser stations and hand washing stations for our staff to use regularly.
- Various other measures to ensure the safety of our customers and our team!
As we are working on a reduced workforce and rotational roster amongst our essential staff, we ask that all customers please be patient with us throughout this time, as we are trying our best all whilst adhering to Government regulations. There may be significant delays in the answering of our phones and emails, but rest assured, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have any urgent enquiries, please contact our office on 03 9676 9190 and follow the prompts, otherwise press 5 for Reception to have your call directed accordingly.
If we are unable to answer, please leave a voicemail and we will return your call the same day (within business hours), or alternatively you can email email@example.com
We appreciate your continued support and understanding during these unprecedented times.
The Team at Zax Amusements